Get a Voki now!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tool # 11 continued

My favorite tool that I have now is Google Documents. I like the idea of having one version.
I also liked sharing bookmarks, and apps on the itouches. I am not a stranger to apps and i touches or i phones so it is nice to finally have access to those tools for my classroom.

As for a lesson I think that utilzing the apps on the touches would be a great and fun way for the kids to work on a lesson. I think using an app about multiplication would be fun and meaningful for the students.

I think it just will be easier to access research with these new tools. Now in the new building we will have more access to technology I think that will change things for everyone.

There were no unexpected outcomes for me. I knew that I would end up learning about things I knew nothing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment