Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tool # 11

The first thing I would talk to my students about is security and safety. They must be careful about how much information they offer online. They cannot be all trusting to the online community. They also need to make sure they protect their passwords. They would not one someone pretending to be them by accessing their account.

I would also talk to them about digital etiquuette and how once you send something online it will live forever.

I would talk to them about digital law, and how to be careful and make sure any material they have borrowed and would like to publish does not have an restrictions against that.

I think I would teach the ideals by taking them one at a time, and showing examples of what that would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment